Welcome to Wine BC 2030! The Long Term Strategic Plan for the BC wine industry aims to develop a synchronized strategy for all areas of the industry. The plan will act as a guide for decision-making over the next ten years that is tailored to the strengths of the region as a whole.
There are 7 key focus areas for the plan:
- Strategic Vision
- Regional Branding & Communication
- Planning for Growth
- Go to Market Strategy
- Building Partnerships
- Industry Structure & Systems
- Relationship to Government
- Scoping Project – review findings and recommendations from the spring 2018 industry-wide survey, town hall meetings, interviews, and roundtable discussions
- Wine BC 2030 website – using the Contact Us page and leaving comments on the blog
- Working Groups – Viticulture, Winemaking, Tourism & Hospitality, Trade, Media, Agents, Regional Representatives & Local Leads
- Industry Webinar – January 15, 2019
- Town Hall Meetings
- Stakeholder Interviews
As we move toward delivery of the final Strategic Plan in March 2019, we invite you to explore the site and continue to check it periodically for news and calendar updates regarding working group sessions, town hall meetings, webinars, etc. Here’s to a bright future for the BC Wine Industry!